Monthly SEO Blog Posts
The purpose of the blog posts is twofold: we want to solicit organic interest among potential consumers by introducing new and exciting content on a regular basis (1); and to present Google and other search engines with more data which it can index (2). This continued submission of content to Google’s Search Console helps the platforms’ algorithms understand what your website has to offer so your content has a better chance of ranking in organic search results.
Blog Post KPIs—Google Search Console Performance Impressions and Clicks, URL Rating, Domain Rating, Net Number of Search Results on which your website Appears in the Top-10 Pages
Creating SEO Blog Content with W.D. Strategies
Our team creates SEO blog content by performing keyword research and running a content gap analysis to identify relevant topics that will help drive organic search engine visibility. Then we outline, draft, and revise the piece so it’s ready to be posted on your website.
How Does SEO Blog Content Help?
Creating effective content serves two purposes:
- It keeps your website’s content fresh for both prospective customers and search engine algorithms so they continually keep your site on their radar
- You have the opportunity to add long-form content to your site and establish yourself as an authority in the space
Read our blog on Business Intelligence to learn more about how search engine optimization works!
How is Success Measured?
Blog content is measured in two, general ways:
- First, does the content add value to the reader? It seems obvious, right? Relevance to the website visitor is sometimes overlooked when discussing search engine optimization. While optimizing for keywords/phrases is important, it means little if the content isn’t helpful to your reader and creates a negative brand experience.
- The second key performance indicator is how it impacts your search engine performance. We track the following stats:
- The total number of Google Search Console impressions
- The number of clicks and impressions received by the new blog post
- Net change in domain rating and URL rating (tracked in Ahrefs)
You can learn more about how to track SEO performance in our case study.
What Else Drives SEO Performance?
Blogs help, but do not entirely drive SEO performance. A wholistic approach to search engine optimization would also involve running backlinks campaigns, issuing press releases, and editing the page’s underlying metadata.
Next Steps with W.D. Strategies
We encourage anyone who’s interested in working with us to book a meeting. You’ll get to meet with one of our consultants who can walk you through the process more. You can also reach out to us here with questions.
Book a Free Consult
Read case studies from our team’s past work to learn more.
How to design an effective website by listening to the data
Building a website that is effective and conversion-friendly can be a challenging task, but it is important to take into account what data is telling
WordPress to Wix: Partnering with a Wix Expert
In today’s frantic business landscape, companies and organizations striving to attract new customers must move beyond static advertising and bland landing pages. They must create
Understanding Organic Search Volume Through the Lens of Supply-Demand
Keyword and content planning are core aspects of SEO. When it comes to crafting a successful SEO strategy, choosing the right keywords and crafting the
Issuing Press Releases to Generate Awareness & Improve SEO
We discuss the ways that issuing press releases help you generate awareness and improve your site’s SEO.
Improving SEO Performance and Understanding What Drives Organic Visibility
Improving SEO performance is crucial for any business aiming to reach its audience online.
Developing Multi-Platform Solutions to Meet Your Audience Wherever They Are
Increased accessibility and communication with your audience across multiple platforms should always be a priority for your business; it’s a key ingredient, if not the