SEO Blog Content
Creating SEO Blog Content with W.D. Strategies
Our team creates SEO blog content by performing keyword research and running a content gap analysis to identify relevant topics that will help drive organic search engine visibility. Then we outline, draft, and revise the piece so it’s ready to be posted on your website.
How Does SEO Blog Content Help?
Creating effective content serves two purposes:
- It keeps your website’s content fresh for both prospective customers and search engine algorithms so they continually keep your site on their radar
- You have the opportunity to add long-form content to your site and establish yourself as an authority in the space
Read our blog on Business Intelligence to learn more about how search engine optimization works!
How is Success Measured?
Blog content is measured in two, general ways:
- First, does the content add value to the reader? It seems obvious, right? Relevance to the website visitor is sometimes overlooked when discussing search engine optimization. While optimizing for keywords/phrases is important, it means little if the content isn’t helpful to your reader and creates a negative brand experience.
- The second key performance indicator is how it impacts your search engine performance. We track the following stats:
- The total number of Google Search Console impressions
- The number of clicks and impressions received by the new blog post
- Net change in domain rating and URL rating (tracked in Ahrefs)
You can learn more about how to track SEO performance in our case study.
What Else Drives SEO Performance?
Blogs help, but do not entirely drive SEO performance. A wholistic approach to search engine optimization would also involve running backlinks campaigns, issuing press releases, and editing the page’s underlying metadata.
You can also watch our team discuss the topic in the Business Intelligence Podcast:
Next Steps with W.D. Strategies
We encourage anyone who’s interested in working with us to book a meeting. You’ll get to meet with one of our consultants who can walk you through the process more. You can also reach out to us here with questions.
Not sure where to begin?
Reach out to our team or book an introductory consultation: